Mass Transfer with Chemical Reaction in Chemical Engineering
Separation of Carbon Dioxide, organic acid and Cr(IV) by Immobilized Liquid MembranePolymerization and Esterification with Phase-Transfer Catalyst Adsorption of Volatile Organic Compound
Carbonate Synthesis by Carbon Dioxide
Ph.D., The University of Alabama, U.S.A., 1980
1. Park, S. W., Lee, J. W., Choi, B. S., and Lee, J. W., Absorption of carbon dioxide
into aqueous colloidal silica solution, Separation Science and Technology., vol. 41,
pp. 1661-1677, 2006.
2. Park, S. W. and J. W. Lee, Effect of solvent on reaction rate constant of
reaction between carbon dioxide and glycidyl methacrylate using Aliquat 336 as a
catalyst, Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis, vol. 159, pp. 345-348, 2006.
3. Park, S. W., Choi, B. S., Kim, S. S., and J. W. Lee, Facilitated transport of organic
acid through a supported liquid membrane with a carrier, Desalination, vol. 193,
4. Park, S. W., Choi, B. S., and J. W. Lee, Chemical absorption of carbon dioxide into
aqueous PEO solution of monoethanolamine, Separation Science and Technology,
vol. 40, 3261-3275, 2005.
5. Park, S. W., Park, S. H., Kim, W., Suh, D. S., and Sohn, I.J., "Kinetics of Graft
Copolymerization of Methyl Methacrylate onto Polychloroprene with Tricaprylyl-
methyl ammonium Chloride as a Phase-Transfer Catalyst," Journal of Polymer
Science : Part A : Polymer Chemistry, vol. 38, pp. 3543-3549, 2000.
Director, Korea Institute of Footwear &Leather Technology, Korea (1994-1997)
Visiting Professor, Department Chemical Engineering, Kyoto University, Japan (1994-1994)
Visiting Professor, Department Chemical Engineering, University of Prefecture Osaka, Japan (1988)
Professor, Division of Chemical Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1970-Present)
Professional Societies & Activities
Member: The National Academy of Engineering of Korea
The Korean Institute of Chemical Engineer
The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
The Korean Society of Rheology
Honors and Awards
International Joint Research & Activities