Fiber Formation in High-Speed Spinning
Fine Structure and Properties of Fiber Polymers
Structure and Properties of Composite Materials
Ph.D., Pusan National University, 1984
1. Young Ah Kang, Kyoung Hou Kim, Yang Hun Lee and Hyun Hok Cho, "Structural Characteristics of Nylon 6/Clay Hybrid Nanocomposite Film on Drawing", Journal of the Korean Fiber Society, 41, 140-150 (2004)
2. Y. A. Kang, K. H. Kim, Y. H. Lee, J. O, Lee, and H. H. Cho, "Structural Development of Poly(ethylene 2,6-naphthalene dicarboxylate) Film upon Solvent Drawing", J. Appl. Poly. Sci., 88, pp.1357-1365, (2003/05). [SCI]
3. S. H. Lee, K. H. Kim, and T. Kikutani, and H. H. Cho, "Fine Structure Formation and Physical Properties of Poly(buthylene terephthalate) Fibers in High-Speed Melt Spinning", e-Polymers, no. 027, (2003/05).[SCIE]
4. Sun Hee Lee and Hyun Hok Cho, “Fine structure and Physical Properties with Drawing of Poly(butylene terephthalate) Films (II) - The Effect of High Temperature and High Speed Drawing -”, Journal of the Korean Fiber Society, 39(1), pp.30-40(2002).
5. Sun Hee Lee and Hyun Hok Cho, “The Effect of Annealing Conditions on the Fine Structural Change and Physical Properties of PBT Fibers Obtained by High-speed Melt Spinning”, Journal of the Korean Fiber Society, 39(5), pp.553-562, (2002/10).
6. Cho, H. H., Lee, K. H., and Bang, Y. H., "Effect of Fine Structure on Fatigue Resistance Property of Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) Tire Cord Fibers," Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol. 78, pp. 90-100, 2000.
7. Cho, H. H., Kim, K. H., Kang, Y. A., Ito, H., and Kikutani, T., "Fine Structure and Physical Properties of Polyethylene/Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) Bicomponent Fibers in High-Speed Spinning, 1. Polyethylene Sheath/Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) Core Fibers," Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol. 77, pp. 2254-2266, 2000.
8. Cho, H. H., Kim, K. H., Ito, H., and Kikutani, T., "Fine Structure and Physical Properties of Polyethylene Fibers in High-Speed Spinning. 1. Effect of Melt-Flow Rate in the High-Density Polyethylene," Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol. 77, pp. 1182-1194, 2000.
9. Bang, Y. H., Lee, S., Park, J. B., and Cho, H. H., "Effect of Coagulation Conditions on Fine Structure of Regenerated Cellulosic Films Made from Cellulose/N-Methylmorpholine -N-Oxide/H2O System," Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol. 73, pp. 2681-2690, 1999.
10. Bang, Y. H., Lee, S., and Cho, H. H., "Effect of Methyl Acrylate Composition on the Microstructure Changes of High Molecular Weight Polyacrylonitrile for Heat Treatment," Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol 68. pp. 2205-2213, 1998.
Visiting Professor, Department of Organic Material Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan (1987-1988, 1994-1995)
Professor, Department of Textile Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1982-Present)
Assistant Professor, Department of Clothing and Textiles, Gyeongsang National University, Korea (1979-1982)
Professional Societies & Activities
Senior Member, The Korean Fiber Society.
Member, The Society of Fiber Science and Technology, Japan
Editorial Advisory Board, Journal of the Korean Fiber Society (2000-Present)
Editorial Advisory Board, SEN-I GAKKAISHI, Japan (1999-Present)
Vice-President, The Korean Fiber Society (1998-1999)
Editorial Advisory Board, Journal of the Korean Society of Dyers and Finishers (1989-2000)
Honors and Awards
The Scholastic Prize, The Korean Fiber Society, Korea (1994)
The Excellent Paper Prize of Science Technology, The Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies, Korea (1992)
International Joint Research & Activities
Joint Research with Prof. Kikutani of Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
Research Project in the High-speed Melt Spinning Process and Structural Analysis of Fiber Polymer Products (1994-Present)